Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Card

Here is a card I made yesterday for my Secret Santa sister. This was the first time I have made one of the little paper medallions, and I just loved it! The card has been glimmer misted with marshmallow for a sparkly snow effect, and the frame was embossed and sprayed with Starburst Stains in Lapiz Lazuli. The picture does not do this justice, but hope you like it just the same. I had randomly picked up some Christmas stamps last week at Michael's to burn a coupon, and it turns out they were the coordinating ones for this paper I picked up last year! Love it! On the inside of the card I cut the corners with my new snowflake corner punch, then used some pine needle green shimmer ink to stamp the image, then of course, have to spray moe glimmer mist-you can never be too sparkly, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment