Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Valentine Banner

So my little one liked her big sister's banner so much, she decided she needed one for her room as well. Wanting to not go quite so "rock-ish" for a four year old, I searched my carts for a cute image for her banner. I found this cute little pirate bear on the Rock Princess cartridge (becoming one of my new favs!).
The bears have been glittered up with stickles and sport polka dot eye patches. To keep with the polka dots, I embossed all the hearts with the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder, and used polka dot ribbon to string the pieces of the banner. I welded the heart font onto the hearts again and used red stickles for the hearts on the letters. Simple but cute, and she loves it which is the most important thing. Thanks for looking!
Close up of the bears...
Full shot of the banner...
Makenna making her best attempt at a pirate face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment